The Jefferson County Beer Party thinks there could be some quirks that might be considered improprieties in the coming presidential election, but whether or not this election could be rigged is anyone’s guess. Still, the following was received in the JCBP email this week and bears consideration. Although the author claims the following is true according to Wikipedia (he/she doesn’t trust Snopes.com), I’m still taking much of this with a huge grain of salt.
***** *** *****
- George Soros has a buddy who serves as a director on one of his boards.
- The buddy is an English Lord who bought a voting machine company called Smartmatic.
- Soros has a lot of influence over the Smartmatic business.
- Soros has donated at least $25 million to Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
- The foreign owned Smartmatic company has furnished its voting machines in Venezuela, the Philippines, and Mexico, among other countries.
- Venezuelan elections using Smartmatic machines were heavily rigged.
- The Philippines and Mexico had disastrous failures with the machines with large percentages of votes going uncounted or unreported.
- The Mexican state of Tabasco has sued Smartmatic.
- Smartmatic was founded in Venezuela but is now banned there.
- Smartmatic machines were used in Chicago elections in 2006, and a disaster ensued.
- Then Smartmatic flew Venezuelans to Chicago to try to fix the problems, violating labor laws and several other laws in the process.
- But SOMEHOW smartmatic has voting machines in 16 US states.
- Against Bernie Sanders, Clinton had an edge eight points better in areas with Smartmatic machines. Pretty cool, eh?
- Oh, yes! Smartmatic has also contributed to Hillary Clinton’s election campaign.
- We’ve just learned that Hillary is tied to the one company that has the power to sway this entire election – Smartmatic.
- Smartmatic manufactures the voting machines that will be used this November.
- Yes, George Soros, the billionaire CROOK who is one of Hillary’s biggest donors.
District of Columbia